For information on joining Troop 3000 or for questions, contact:

Camping Documents

Pioneering Merit Badge - October 21-23 - Troop 3000 Campout

Permission slip and cash payment should be turned in October 17. In addition to the permission slip, current medical forms A & B are required. The updated medical form is also required for any prescription or non-prescription medications that are being sent to camp. 

Permission Slip

Packing List

Medical Forms A, B, and C

Medication Form 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.